Saturday, February 21, 2009

Volleyball Hit!

Well, it is time for VOLLEYBALL SEASON! If you want to play volleyball, go to volleyball court in the evening after 6pm. You can join us if you want.
I don’t play every evening cause…lazy. But still join them most of the days. Hehe…
My volleyball skill sucks, so, I don’t like volleyball, plus it really hurts when the ball hit my hand. But that is in the pass. Now, I think I begin to accept volleyball. And I try to play it as good as I can. Try my best to do it…
I really thank my friends that teach me and are patient when I miss the ball. Especially my team mates… thanks a lot guys…

2 comments:

疯无形 said...

wow..
volley ball .. i like to play before..but now i quit becoz of my left hand.

but if i become crazy,
i still will use my right hand and both legs to play.

wahahahaaha..

enjoy it~~

咖啡@coffee said...

we lost the game...
nvm...
still a good experience..
thanks for leaving commant